- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this Website are provided on “as is” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this Website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this Website or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means. We do not warrant that the service from this Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this Website you thereby indemnify us, our employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused. Further, the information on this Website is for informational purposes only. No information, services, or materials offered by or through this Website shall be construed as or understood to be medical advice or care. None of the information on this Website shall be used to diagnose or treat any health condition.
- Further, by using the Website, you accept that the Website is intended to be used for assessing the intelligence level of your kids based on the information provided by you in the checklist specified on the Website (Checklist), and for determining what types of skill development instruments (Instruments) would be appropriate for the kids. You further accept that the intelligence level of your kids assessed by use of the Website is intended to provide an initial and early phase indications, and in no way these assessment are intended to be used for any medical treatment.
- You also agree and acknowledge that the Instruments (determined by use of the Website and the information provided by you) will require to be purchased from us, and it should be used strictly as per the instructions given by us alongwith the Instruments.
- You also agree and acknowledge that the Instruments: (a) can be useful for developing certain specific skills of your kids, (b) do not guarantee cure of any deficiency, disease, or disability, (c) should be treated to be complimentary with any therapy or treatment required for the kids, (d) would require to be refunded upon the expiry of one (1) month, and new Instruments (based on the use of materials of the Website and the further information provided by you) may require to be purchased,(e) in case of loss or damage of the bag, a fee of INR 5000 would be charged.
- You acknowledge and agree that the assessment of your kids will be largely based on the information provided by you and hence, we assume that such information is correct.
- You further acknowledge and agree the Checklist is a complimentary mechanism for the assessment of the kids which should not be taken as a definitive report for the assessment. You further agree that on the basis of the Checklist, you might be recommended to consult a therapist and/or consultant, whom you may (at your sole discretion) approach directly at your own costs and risks. We explicitly exclude any and all kind of responsibilities or liabilities from the acts of the therapist and/consultants, and you shall have no claim whatsoever against us in this regard.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss, damage, liability, (whether direct or indirect or consequential), personal injury, or expenses of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, Checklist and/or the Instruments, or any consultation from a therapist and/or consultant you may approach directly at our recommendation (as per Clause 3.6 above), even if we or our authorized representative have notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such loss, damage, liability, personal injury, or expenses.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials appearing on this Website.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the Indian laws, without reference to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any proceedings related to claim relating to this Website, including any suit filed against us, shall be brought exclusively in the Courts of Delhi.