Our multidisciplinary experts at Mom’s Belief have curated an outstanding bunch of programs for Pre-Schools & Schools to offer the best teaching practices for teachers & best learning aids for students.
Emotional Intelligence Program
Skill-Based / Aptitude Assessments
Psychological And Developmental Screening
DIY Schools/ Home Resource Kits
TECH Support – MB Ops
Teachers & Parent Training and Workshops
To nurture the emotional quotient in children, we offer the best amalgamation of assessments & training. We will help to decode & drive Emotional Awareness | Management | Performance in every child.
The program works on every child’s emotional profiling and core competencies for Resilience Development.
The most reliable & decisive, 1-hour long aptitude test for students in standard 8th & above.
Get insights on child’s STRENGTHS & PROBABLE CONCERNS to allocate the best possible therapy/intervention
Speech & Language: Assessment & Therapy
The clarity in speech and the ability to express properly is an important aspect of communication. Our speech assessment & therapy ensures that these basic communication needs are fulfilled in children.
1. Communication & Social Skills:Appropriate pragmatic/social skills are a key component to interacting with others in their community and life.
2. Reading:Reading and literacy skills can significantly aid in communication.
3. Enhances Alternative Communication Methods: As humans, we communicate with a total communication approach. We communicate via speech, facial expressions, gestures, eye contact, writing, typing and many other forms of communication.
3. Reduces Communication Frustrations In Children: Speech therapy helps children improve communication skills with other children and adults. It focuses on improving speech muscles through special exercises. Speech exercises involve repeating sounds, imitating and much more.
Special Education: Assessment & Intervention
Progress isn't always measured on paper. Let us tap your child's abilities beyond the disabilities for a brighter tomorrow.
1. Academic programs: Works on the remediation or enhancement of reading, writing, and math skills i.e for children with learning difficulties or learning disabilities or any child who wants to enrich their skills.
2. Behaviour programs: Helps with behaviour modifications like skills that enhance learning and self-control. Children with a primary diagnosis of ADHD and poor organizational skills can be highly benefited from this program.
3. Language and Comprehension: Helps children who struggle with language comprehension and thus with academic performance. Children with high functioning ASD or social communication disorders can also be benefitted largely from this program.
Occupational Therapy: Assessment & Therapy
Grip issues, hand-eye coordination issues or any other sensory issues can be identified via occupational therapy assessment & strategic therapy can be planned.
The program gives consultations and customised therapy plans for any motor (gross or fine motor) or any sensory difficulties in children.
Children see occupational therapy as games to play. They get to have fun while mastering new skills. The more games they play, the more of those skills they will master. Occupational therapy covers all types of skills and allows children to catch up with their peers.
To analyse the learning aptitude, social-emotional development & behaviour traits in children.
1. Intelligence: To look for developmental delays, intellectual gifts and/or disabilities, language and communication skills, nonverbal reasoning skills, and speed at absorbing and processing new information.
2. Achievement: By measuring mastery of reading, mathematics, and writing of children with developmental delays/disabilities, the psychological assessment can help develop a Special Education Individualized Educational Plan (IEP).
3. Memory and attention: Neuropsychological testing is often used to identify attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It measures memory skills, reasoning abilities, and executive functioning, like planning and organizational skills.
4. Behavioural, emotional and social development: Social-emotional and personality evaluation to examine depression, anxiety, or social deficits that may contribute to difficulties at home or school. If there are mental health concerns, the assessment provides direction for behavioural management strategies to be used at home or school. It can also provide therapists with information for therapy planning.
Aimed at introducing & enhancing specific skill sets in children via a fun-learning strategic approach.
We offer 2000+ expert-curated interactive & inclusive activities to support every child’s:
Matching & Sorting | Categorisation | Building Associations | Concept Building | Problem Solving | Sequencing | Abstract Reasoning | Cognitive Flexibility
Recognising and Identifying Numbers | Relating Number to Quantity | Number Line Concept | Odd-Even Concept | Money Concept | Time Concept | Numeracy and Place Value | Mathematical Vocabulary | Understanding Mathematical Symbols | Understanding Word Problems
Eye contact | Joint Attention | One-step Instruction Following | 2or Multiple steps Instruction Following | Expressive Language - Interactive Speech | Need-Based Expression | Expressive Language - verbalising the asked explanation/ reason | Receptive Language - Understanding Non-verbal Cues | Language (Pragmatic) | Understanding Questions
Recognizing and Identifying Alphabets & Words | Letter to Picture association | Word Sound Discrimination | Word Building | Recognizing and Identifying Hindi Alphabets & words | Synonyms & Antonyms | Singular & Plurals | Nouns & Verbs
Letter & Symbol Reversal | Long/Short-Term Visual Memory | Mental Folding & Mental Rotation | Visual Closure |Visual Figure-Ground Discrimination | Visual Sequencing | Visual-Spatial | Visual-Motor Processing
Gross Motor Skills
Walking and Balancing | Hopping and Jumping | Throwing and Catching | Hopping and Running | Motor Planning | Large Muscle Strengthening | Postural Stability
Understanding Emotions | Turn-Taking & Sharing | Self-Esteem | Social & Emotional Awareness | Concept of Self | Pretend Play
Fine Motor Skills
Hand Manipulation | Fine Motor Strength | Bi-lateral Coordination | Eye-Hand coordination | Pre-Writing Skills
Our resources are in audio, visual, tactile & kinesthetic form to support the unique learning style of children
To Know More About The Program
MB OPs is a uniquely curated data-driven & tech-based platform.
It helps to perform assessments, plan strategies & create individual education plans for students’ emotional intelligence & developmental needs.
It’s the most beneficial feature any platform can have. MB Ops has click-on features which make it easy to use.
The platform is about 80% automated and demands a trained user to feed 20% of the required information. Human intelligence isn’t compromised.
Easy Plan And Task Allocations
There are clinically designed buckets of intervention plans. You can choose the most suitable plan from the list or customise your own plan.
Smart Screening Followed By Assessment Process & Report Generation
This part of the process is highly clinical and smart in its own way. The process automatically fills the most obvious answers and saves your time and energy & also gives you an option to change the responses manually.
Sprint Support In Creating & Tracking IEP
Based on the detailed assessment the platform will create a sprint of the developmental needs of the child. This helps in creating the IEP strategy. Human intelligence works best when it comes to strategies especially when it’s about helping children.
The platform will ease you with multiple appointment scheduling options.
Easy Billing & Payments Management
The platform notifies you of payment cycles and you can also check the payment history of every particular case.
It is time-saving, pocket-friendly & the best use of technology.
Equip yourself with the powerful combination of data & technology,
We are here for you whenever you feel the need.
We offer insights into recent developments & catch up on emerging learning issues in children which can be really helpful for teachers & parents.